The Most Instagram-Worthy Spots in #ThePalmBeaches
But first, let me take a #selfie!
Always on the hunt for that perfect Instagram photo to make your friends and family green with envy? Look no further, because The Palm Beaches are chock-full of photo-worthy spots to keep your Insta-game on fleek." Grab your selfie stick, your bestie or your whole family, and get ready for a photo-filled adventure on The Palm Beaches’ #SelfieTrail, where we've already located the most Instagram-able spots in the destination, so you can spend less time searching and more time on your selfies.
1. Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum (Jupiter)
2. Loggerhead Marinelife Center (Juno Beach)
3. Underwater Snorkel Trail at Phil Foster Park (Rivera Beach)
4. The Einstein Canvas Mural in Downtown West Palm Beach (West Palm Beach)
5. Society of the Four Arts (Palm Beach)
6. Palm Beach International Airport (West Palm Beach)
7. Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens (West Palm Beach)
8. Worth Avenue Clock Tower (Palm Beach)
9. Lion Country Safari (Loxahatchee)
10. Pineapple Grove District (Delray Beach)
11. Woodruff Bridge at The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (Delray Beach)
12. Lake Worth Pier (Lake Worth)
13. Boca Express Train Museum (Boca Raton)
14. Boca Raton Museum of Art (Boca Raton)
15. The Beach (Any spot along the 47 miles of coastline in The Palm Beaches)
Click here for a complete list and interactive map of more selfie-approved locations. Don’t forget to connect with us by tagging your pics with #ThePalmBeaches, for your chance to be featured on our website or even in our advertising!
Need more inspiration? Follow us on Instagram at @PalmBeachesFL