Top 6 Reasons to Visit The Palm Beaches this Summer
If summer has you thinking of a Florida vacation or staycation, The Palm Beaches may just be the place for you. From great weather to dining and nightlife, here are just a few reasons why we love summers in The Palm Beaches.
1) The Weather – From sunny skies to welcoming warm waters, The Palm Beaches deliver prime summer weather that will have you sun-kissed all season long. Don’t forget to pack your swimsuit, sun glasses, and flip flops to compliment that bronzed summer glow.
2) Shopping – Whether you’re looking for something trendy, chic or fabulously antique, serious shoppers know the best shopping is found in The Palm Beaches, especially during summertime. Stroll along architecturally glamorous streets brimmed with ultra-luxury storefronts, spend a day gallivanting through one of our destination malls or explore the beachside for some funky-fresh finds. Your wallet will certainly receive all the exercise it needs to fulfill your trend-setting desires.
3) Outdoor Activities – Paddle boarding, kayaking, surfing, boating, biking, fishing, you name it – The Palm Beaches has plenty of watersports and soft adventure activities for the young and young at heart. Hidden gardens, bike trails and waterparks are also must-dos during your summer visit, but don’t forget about our 47 miles of beaches.
4) Savings – From the newly launched Discover Pass, which offers visitors and locals up to a 38 percent reduced cost off admission prices to four popular attractions (Lion Country Safari, Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society, and South Florida Science Center and Aquarium, Visit Palm Beach Sunset Sailing Cruise), visitors can also enjoy dining deals throughout the month of September with Flavor Palm Beach. While you’re having fun, be sure to snap and share your pics using #ThePalmBeaches!
5) Free Entertainment – Live concerts as well as lively restaurants and pubs add to the summer draw. In addition to eclectic nightlife spots like the Pineapple Grove Arts District in Downtown Delray Beach or Mizner Park in Boca Raton, visitors can discover live music at several of the destination’s shopping centers and outdoor amphitheaters, including Harbourside Place, CityPlace, Clematis by Night and Delray Beach Center for The Arts at Old School Square.
6) Affordable Luxury Resorts & Spas – Stay at some of the best resorts and hotels in Florida for a portion of the cost during summer months in The Palm Beaches! And if you’re in need of a little extra pampering, several of our participating hoteliers offer sensational spa deals, including the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Eau Spa at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa.