Mounts Botanical Garden’s Fall Plant Sale features the highest quality of well-known plant growers and experts from across the State of Florida. Visitors have the opportunity to fully engage in the world of plants and learn new gardening techniques, discover what’s trending in floral design, and enjoy Mounts Botanical’s tranquil tropical oasis all at the same time.
- 70+ sought-after top growers and vendors.
- Shop a wide variety of rare, exotic, and hard-to-find orchids, plants, trees, herbs, ornamentals, succulents, cactus, bonsai, butterfly/native plants, shrubs, and fruit trees, as well as garden accessories, baskets, fine crafts, and more.
- Learn about South Florida’s plant culture by speaking directly with growers.
- Fun and informative presentations by speakers and authors who are experts in their respective fields.
- Plus ~ additional horticultural ‘must-haves’ and unique treasures for your home and garden are also available in the Garden’s Nursery and Vintage Garden Thrift Shop.
- Food and dessert trucks at the Garden throughout both days.
General Sale Information:
SAT., NOV. 4
8 am & 9 am | members-only preview
9 am & 4 pm | open to public; last entry 3:30 pm
1 pm | Special Presentation by Rare Fruit Council International | Palm Beach Chapter | What is grafting? Why is it important? Plus a demonstration of fruit tree grafting techniques.
SUN., NOV. 5
9 am & 3 pm | open to public; last entry at 2:30 pm