Join us under the stars at Mizner Park Amphitheater for Free Music Fridays at the Summer in the City series.
- Fri, June 2 | The Elvis Presley Experience (tribute)
- Fri, June 16 | The Beach Buoys (Beach Boys tribute)
- Fri, June 30 | Movie Soundtracks performed by The Symphonia Boca Raton and the FAU Summer Concert Band with Kyle Prescott conducting
- Fri, July 7 | Best of Both Worlds (Van Halen tribute)
- Fri, July 14 | Purple Madness (Prince tribute)
- Fri, July 21 | We Are Yacht Rock (tribute soft rock songs of the late 70’s early 80’s)
- Fri, July 28 | Neil Diamond Tribute featuring Rob Garrett
- Fri, Aug 4 | Battle of the Bands (and Young Entrepreneurs Marketplace)
Summer in the City is sponsored by American Social and the Waterstone Resort & Marina.
Plus… these ticketed performances
- Sat, May 27 | Pierce the Veil
- Sat, June 10 | Walker Hayes with special guests Ingred Andress and Breland
- Fri, June 23 | Brit Floyd Concert
- Wed, July 26 | Goo Goo Dolls with O.A.R.
- Sat, Aug 12 | Jason Mraz
- Fri, Sept 8 | Billy Currington
- Sat, Sept 16 | 3 Doors Down
Get more details at www.MiznerAmp.com.