Whether you’re on your way or already here, The Palm Beaches are ready for you.
Looking for current views of our beaches? Check out our live beach cams, or view these feeds from Palm Beach County.
As a visitor to our destination, your health and safety remain a top priority. All county beaches are open. To check all current beach conditions, click here or call the phone numbers below.
- North County Beaches: 561-624-0065
- Blowing Rocks Preserve: 561-744-6668
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park: 561-624-6950
- South County Beaches: 561-629-8775
- Town of Palm Beach: 561-835-4693
- City of Lake Worth Beach: 561-533-7313
- City of Boynton Beach: 561-742-6775
- City of Delray Beach: 561-27-BEACH
- City of Boca Raton: 561-393-7820
Palm Beach County’s Ocean Rescue lifeguards protect swimmers at fourteen oceanfront and inlet parks. Swimming areas are guarded 365 days a year, when a condition flag is flying from the lifeguard tower, generally from 9 am – 5 pm with the following exceptions:
- During Palm Beach County public school summer recess: DuBois Park is guarded seven days a week, when a condition flag is flying from the lifeguard tower.
- During the public school year: The swimming areas at DuBois Park are guarded ONLY on weekends when a condition flag is flying from the lifeguard tower.
- Peanut Island is generally guarded from 9:15 am – 4:45 pm on weekends ONLY.
Dogs are not allowed on county beaches, except for service dogs.
Beach wheelchairs are available for people who are physically challenged at the following beach parks:
- Carlin Park, Jupiter
- Jupiter Beach Park, Jupiter
- Ocean Cay Park, Jupiter
- Ocean Reef Park. Riviera Beach
- Phil Foster Park, Riviera Beach
- South Inlet Park, Boca Raton
For more information on Palm Beach County-operated beaches, call 561.966.6631. or click here.